In-Studio Safety Guidelines
Hello & thank you for visiting Studio Verve!
PLEASE READ OUR NEW STUDIO PROTOCOLS:
- Effective June 18, 2020 we are a MASKS ON environment. Please bring a mask with you to the studio. During class, the mask can be placed under your nose if you wish. Covering your mouth is essential to eliminating droplets.
- All apparatus is 6.5 feet apart for private/semi private training.
- Reformers are 6.5 feet apart and use of porous props that can not be cleaned properly have been eliminated, i.e. Pilates rings and mats.
- Personal handle/foot loops are required that can be purchased thru the studio. The brand we carry is the only brand we recommend as they are machine washable!
- Only 6 clients to a group session and no more than 9 people total will be on site at once
- Fans have been eliminated to promote less movement of air from station to station
- A/C is lowered and back and front doors are open during all morning sessions
- New EPA non toxic cleaner is used throughout the day – multiple times – approved to kill SARS virus. www.forceofnature.com
- Throw away paper towels are used to clean each station
- Virtual options are available for Personal Training as well as classes. Group class schedule can be found here.
- We kindly request that anyone not feeling well with a fever to stay home.