In-Studio Safety Guidelines
Hello & thank you for visiting Studio Verve!
We are beyond grateful for your continued support – We need you now more then ever and hope you will have confidence in coming to see us! We promise to do everything we can to keep your immunity strong, our studio safe and your body moving so you can get back to being you!
PLEASE READ OUR NEW STUDIO PROTOCOLS:
- Please wear a mask entering/leaving the studio. Once you at your station masks can come off. Staff will wear masks or keep a 6 feet distance at all times.
- Please use hand sanitizer by front door as soon as you come into the studio.
- Temperature checks are required and at the front desk.
- All apparatus is 6.5 feet apart for private/semi private training.
- Personal handle/foot loops are available that can be purchased thru the studio. The brand we carry is the only brand we recommend as they are machine washable and feature a handle and a footloop in one.
- Only 6-8 clients to a group session and no more than 10 people total will be on site at once.
- Fans have been eliminated to promote less movement of air from station to station.
- Medical Grade HEPA air cleaners are used in the studio at all times.
- A/C is lowered and back and front doors are open during all morning sessions.
- New EPA non toxic cleaner is used throughout the day – multiple times – approved to kill SARS virus.
- Throw away paper towels are used to clean each station.
- Virtual options are available for Personal Training as well as classes. Group class schedule can be found here.
- We kindly request that anyone not feeling well with a fever to stay home.
Thank you for your understanding. We can’t wait to see you in person or online! Please call us with any questions – 602-956-0222