In-Studio Safety Guidelines
Hello & thank you for visiting Studio Verve!
PLEASE READ OUR NEW STUDIO PROTOCOLS:
- Please use hand sanitizer by the front door as soon as you come into the studio.
- All apparatus is 6.5 feet apart for private/semi private training.
- Masks may be requested for your instructor to wear in private training sessions
- Personal handle/foot loops are available that can be purchased thru the studio.
- Only 6-8 clients to a group session and no more than 10 people total will be on site at once.
- Fans have been eliminated to promote less movement of air from station to station.
- Medical Grade HEPA air cleaners are used in the studio at all times.
- Windows and doors are opened throughout the day for fresh air and circulation.
- New EPA non toxic cleaner is used throughout the day – multiple times – approved to kill SARS virus.
- Throw away paper towels are used to clean each station.
- Virtual options are available for Personal Training.
- We kindly request that anyone not feeling well with a fever to stay home and offer pauses on enrollments to do so.