In-Studio Safety Guidelines
Hello & thank you for visiting Studio Verve!
We are beyond grateful for your continued support – We need you now more then ever and hope you will have confidence in coming to see us! We promise to do everything we can to keep your immunity strong, our studio safe and your body moving so you can get back to being you!
PLEASE READ OUR NEW STUDIO PROTOCOLS:
- Effective June 18, 2020 we are a MASKS ON environment. Please bring a mask with you to the studio. During class, the mask can be placed under your nose if you wish. Covering your mouth is essential to eliminating droplets.
- All apparatus is 6.5 feet apart for private/semi private training.
- Reformers are 6.5 feet apart and use of porous props that can not be cleaned properly have been eliminated, i.e. Pilates rings and mats.
- Personal handle/foot loops are required that can be purchased thru the studio. The brand we carry is the only brand we recommend as they are machine washable!
- Only 6 clients to a group session and no more than 9 people total will be on site at once
- Fans have been eliminated to promote less movement of air from station to station
- A/C is lowered and back and front doors are open during all morning sessions
- New EPA non toxic cleaner is used throughout the day – multiple times – approved to kill SARS virus. www.forceofnature.com
- Throw away paper towels are used to clean each station
- Virtual options are available for Personal Training as well as classes. Group class schedule can be found here.
- We kindly request that anyone not feeling well with a fever to stay home.
Thank you for your understanding. We can’t wait to see you in person or online! Please call us with any questions – 602-956-0222