450-Hour Comprehensive Pilates Instructor Training
For more information, email us at email@example.com.
Our Pilates teacher training program was developed to ensure all of our graduates receive the highest level of education and are well prepared to transition from a Pilates student to a Pilates teacher. In addition, our comprehensive program meets the requirements for Pilates Method Alliance certification eligibility. Over the course of our program, aspiring instructors will develop confidence and the knowledge to guide a Pilates class with their unique teaching style. Our goal is to provide the Pilates training needed for you to deepen your own Pilates practice or making a move to a new path in teaching fitness.
- Training manuals and a copy of “Return to Life” by Joseph Pilates
- Learn how to use Pilates apparatus such as the Reformer, Chair, Tower, and Ladder barrel as well as small props
- Mat Pilates exercises including classical repertoire and contemporary approaches
- Necessary modifications for injuries
- Movement analysis & anatomy
- Studio hours for self practice, observation & practice teaching
- Teaching trials
- Final exam
Why Studio Verve Teacher Training?
- Torn between classical and contemporary approaches? We teach both.
- Learn to develop programming for private and group training settings.
- Our program offers a more personal and mentorship like approach in a busy, successful studio.
- No one master trainer holds the key to your training. Learn from a team of seasoned and successful instructors.
- Observation, self-practice, and practice teaching hours are included.
- Upon completion, you are eligible for employment with the studio. ***Please note, employment is not guaranteed.***
- Our modular based program is flexible. Complete the comprehensive program based on your schedule and needs.
- Whether you are looking to develop your personal practice, teach
part time, or make a jump to a new career, our program will set you up for success.
Join us for our next training!
2018 Session 1:
- Mat 1 January 19th-21st
- Mat 2 February 3rd-4th
- Reformer 1 February 23rd-24th
- Reformer 2 March 17th-18th
- Chair April 21st-22nd
- Ladder Barrel May 19th-20th
- Tower June 1st-3rd
2018 Session 2:
- Mat 1 August 10th-12th
- Mat 2 August 25th-26th
- Reformer 1 September 14th-16th
- Reformer 2 October 5th-7th
- Chair October 20th-21st
- Ladder Barrel November 3rd-4th
- Tower November 16th-18th
- Mat Only – $950
- Mat and Reformer – $2800
- Full Comprehensive Program – $4850
Register 30 days before training begins and receive 15% off!
Training is limited to 10 spots. Contact us to secure your spot today. A non-refundable deposit of $300 is due with registration to reserve your spot.
Payment Plans Available. Contact the studio for more details.