450-Hour Comprehensive Pilates Instructor Training
Our Pilates teacher training program was developed to ensure all of our graduates receive the highest level of education and are well prepared to transition from a Pilates student to a Pilates teacher. In addition, our comprehensive program meets the requirements for Pilates Method Alliance certification eligibility. Over the course of our program, aspiring instructors will develop confidence and the knowledge to guide a Pilates class with their unique teaching style. Our goal is to provide the Pilates training needed for you to deepen your own Pilates practice or making a move to a new path in teaching fitness.
- Training manuals and a copy of “Return to Life” by Joseph Pilates
- Learn how to use Pilates apparatus such as the Reformer, Chair, Tower, and Ladder barrel as well as small props
- Mat Pilates exercises including classical repertoire and contemporary approaches
- Necessary modifications for injuries
- Movement analysis & anatomy
- Studio hours for self practice, observation & practice teaching
- Teaching trials
- Final exam
Ready to deepen your practice and discover a new career path?
Why Studio Verve Teacher Training?
- Torn between classical and contemporary approaches? We teach both.
- Learn to develop programming for private and group training settings.
- Our program offers a more personal and mentorship like approach in a busy, successful studio.
- No one master trainer holds the key to your training. Learn from a team of seasoned and successful instructors.
- Observation, self-practice, and practice teaching hours are included.
- Upon completion, you are eligible for employment with the studio. ***Please note, employment is not guaranteed.***
- Our modular based program is flexible. Complete the comprehensive program based on your schedule and needs.
- Whether you are looking to develop your personal practice, teach part time, or make a jump to a new career, our program will set you up for success.
Meet the Teacher Trainers
Melissa’s style of teaching focuses on the mind body synergy of Pilates and aids her clients in perfecting their muscle recruitment patterns, awareness of body response and control such that their work in the studio stays with them outside of the studio, enhancing their everyday life.
She has a keen ability to push clients to their personal limits, making for great results and changes they love, while staying safe, low impact and kind to the body – the essence of Pilates!
Lauren is an accomplished Pilates veteran who is a 2nd generation instructor, training directly under Romana Kryzanowska in New York City and became certified in 1995. Romana was the only student of Joseph Pilates given the reigns to teach his method.
In 2005, Lauren received another certification from Power Pilates. She has also studied through the IMX method of Pilates. Lauren enjoys teaching people and seeing the progress they can make through this method. She also still enjoys studying ballet, hiking and learning any new method of movement.
2018 Session 2 – 2019 Dates to be announced soon!
- Mat 1 August 10th-12th
- Mat 2 August 25th-26th
- Reformer 1 September 14th-16th
- Reformer 2 October 5th-7th
- Chair October 20th-21st
- Ladder Barrel November 9th-10th
- Tower November 16th-18th
- Mat Only – $950
- Mat and Reformer – $2800
- Full Comprehensive Program – $4850
Register 30 days before training begins and receive 15% off!
Training is limited to 10 spots. Contact us to secure your spot today. A non-refundable deposit of $300 is due with registration to reserve your spot.
Payment Plans Available and Scholarships Available. Contact the studio for more details.